Product Fulfillment & Warehousing
Szanca currently provides Warehousing Services and Product Fulfillment support to the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) Federal Highways Agency (FHWA). Maintaining a 99.97% on-time reliability rate has earned our receiving DOT’s Small Business of the Year for 2010. Services in this area include:
- Furnish, operate, and maintain the day-to-day operations of the facility
- Provide IT, and computer inventory control of products (publications, training materials, computer software products (CDs, DVDs); VHS video tapes, exhibit displays and cases)
- Receive and fill customer orders via voice telephone, fax, e-mail, written requests, or in person, for all available products warehoused.
- Receive and fulfill orders via emails from the inventory system.
- Package, mail or ship all customer orders.
- Provide exhibits and materials maintenance graphics development and exhibition services
- Prepare and ship records for archiving purposes
- Assemble and pack course materials for shipment; ship and mail orders as directed by customer
- Assemble and package annual publications for mailings to major stakeholders
- Print on demand services