Exploitation Analyst 3
posted 3 weeks ago
Job Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Position Type: Full Time
Position Identifier: 2412011070923
Date Posted: September 6, 2023
Minimum U.S. Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI – CI poly
Shift: Most work is a normal day shift. Some work may require personnel to work shifts, irregular hours, extended hours, on-call, weekends and more than forty hours per week as dictated by world events.
Travel: May require travel on an as needed basis to CONUS and/or OCONUS locations.
A.A. + 10 years OR
B.A. + 8 years OR
Masters + 6 years OR
PhD + 4 years
Relevant EA experience must be in:
- Computer or information systems design/development/analysis roles
- In addition, it may also include engineering hardware and/or software, programming, computer/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, systems engineering, and/or network and systems administration
- EA’s apply deep understanding of adversary networks, network defenses, and cyber network operational capabilities to develop exploitation plans and make operational adjustments as plans are executed
- Completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course) may be considered towards the relevant experience requirement (i.e., 24-week JCAC course may count as 6 months of experience). In some cases, foreign language proficiency may also be used to satisfy experience requirements; recent Interagency language Roundtable (ILR) scores are required to substantiate your proficiency level. The total of all experience equivalencies is capped at half of the required years of experience.
- Requires a degree in Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security).
- Note that 18 semester hours of military training/coursework in networking, computer science, or cyber topics may be equivalent to an Associate degree.
- Relevant certs / training would include (but not limited to): Sec+, Net+, CEH, JCAC course. Don’t include mandatory annual NCS compliance training or short (less than 1 week) NCS courses.
Szanca Solutions, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Bedford, PA focused on providing quality services and solutions to the Federal Government, Department of Defense, and Intelligence Community.
Szanca is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.