Computer Network Defense Analyst 4
posted 1 month ago
Job Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Position Type: Full Time
Position Identifier: 2412511071023
Date Posted: October 20, 2023
Minimum U.S. Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI – CI poly
Shift: Most work is a normal day shift. Some work may require personnel to work shifts, irregular hours, extended hours, on-call, weekends and more than forty hours per week as dictated by world events.
Travel: May require travel on an as needed basis to CONUS and/or OCONUS locations.
A.A. + 13 years OR
B.A. + 11 years OR
Masters + 9 years OR
PhD + 7 years
CNDA experience includes:
- Computer or information systems design/development, programming, information/cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, and/or systems engineering.
- Additionally, CNDAs must have experience in network or system administration.
- Use information collected from a variety sources (e.g., intrusion detection systems, firewalls, network traffic logs, and host system logs) to identify potential vulnerabilities, respond to cyber events that occur, and defend against events that might occur.
- Help develop mitigations to strengthen network defenses and protect against attacks on network infrastructure devices or systems.
- Work may span the gamut of data transport possibilities, such as traditional wired networks, wireless transport (including wi-fi and cellular), collaborative platforms such as video teleconferencing, and the hardware and software that support it all.
- Requires a degree in Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security).
- Up to 18 semester hours of military training/coursework in networking, computer science, or cyber topics may be equivalent to an Associate degree. If not credited toward education requirements, completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course), Undgergraduate Cyber Training (UCT), Network Warfare Bridge Course (NWBC)/Intermediate Network Warfare Training (INWT), Cyber Defense Operations will be considered towards relevant experience requirement (i.e., 20-24 week courses will count as 6 months of experience, 10-14 weeks will count as 3 months of experience).
- Relevant Certs or Specialized Training would include (but not limited to): JCAC graduate, CEH, CFR, CySA+, GCIH, CNDSP
- Foreign Language may count toward experience requirements. Recent Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) scores are required to substantiate proficiency level (e.g. Russian, L 2+ / R3)
Szanca Solutions, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Bedford, PA focused on providing quality services and solutions to the Federal Government, Department of Defense, and Intelligence Community.
Szanca is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.