posted 3 months ago
Job Location: Augusta, Georgia
Position Type: Full Time
Position Identifier: 070412070923
Date Posted: September 6, 2023
Minimum U.S. Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI – CI poly
Shift: This is a 24-hour operation and shift work is required.
- This candidate will produce geo-location data to support the development of various intelligence reports.
- The qualified candidate must possess the skills and knowledge to manage and facilitate the prosecution of collection data files.
- Additionally, the candidate will conduct general and directed radio frequency searches on targets of interest in the OEF Theater of Operation.
- Experience with communications intelligence collection equipment is required.
- Experience with ground, airborne, and/or national geo-location systems is preferred.
- Previous experience with processing collection data files.
- Junior level position – minimum of 2 yrs. of geolocation experience is required in the last 3 working geo ops at NSA, SCE, or other intel agency
- Senior level position – minimum of 5 yrs. of geolocation experience is required in the last 7 working geo ops at NSA, SCE or other intel agency (must be Aerial Multi Aperture Geo)
- Previous target experience with Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia is beneficial.
- Experience with any of the following is beneficial: GILGAMESH, AIRHANDLER, TPCS, AN/PRD-13, MEV/SS, ELCC, WITCHHUNT, HITS DRAGONFLY, WHAMI, TEMPTRESS, RAS Subsystems, and STORY CLASSIC.
Szanca Solutions, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Bedford, PA focused on providing quality services and solutions to the Federal Government, Department of Defense, and Intelligence Community.
Szanca is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.