Digital Network Exploitation Analyst 2
posted 3 weeks ago
Job Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Position Type: Full Time
Position Identifier: 2412713071123
Date Posted: November 16, 2023
Minimum U.S. Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI – FS poly
Shift: Most work is a normal day shift. Some work may require personnel to work shifts, irregular hours, extended hours, on-call, weekends and more than forty hours per week as dictated by world events.
Travel: May require travel on an as needed basis to CONUS and/or OCONUS locations.
A.A. + 7 years OR
B.A. + 5 years OR
Masters + 3 years OR
PhD + 2 years
- Evaluate target opportunities using all source data to understand and map target networks, and to assist in developing detailed exploitation and operations plans.
- Analyze SIGINT and cybersecurity data at multiple levels up and down the osi network stack and bring a solid understanding of logical/physical ip core infrastructure, communication devices and how they connect to networks, and the traffic movements in a network.
Relevant DNEA experience must be in:
- Computer or information systems design/development/analysis roles
- In addition, it may also include engineering hardware and/or software, programming, computer/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, systems engineering, and/or network and systems administration
- Completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course) may be considered towards the relevant experience requirement (i.e., 24-week JCAC course may count as 6 months of experience). In some cases, foreign language proficiency may also be used to satisfy experience requirements; recent Interagency language Roundtable (ILR) scores are required to substantiate your proficiency level. The total of all experience equivalencies is capped at half of the required years of experience.
- Degree in Computer Science is required. Degree in related fields (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics) may be considered relevant if programs contain a concentration of courses in the following foundational CS areas: algorithms, computer architecture (not network architecture), programming methodologies and languages, data structures, logic and computation, and advanced mathematics (for example, calculus, discrete mathematics). Information Technology (IT) and Information Security (IS) degrees may be considered relevant if the programs contain the amount and type of coursework equivalent to a Computer Science (CS) major.
- Relevant certs / training would include (but not limited to): Sec+, Net+, CEH, JCAC course. Don’t include mandatory annual NCS compliance training or short (less than 1 week) NCS courses.
- Foreign Language / Scores may be counted toward years of experience. Recent Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) scores are required to substantiate proficiency level. (e.g., Russian, L 2+ / R 3)
Szanca Solutions, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Bedford, PA focused on providing quality services and solutions to the Federal Government, Department of Defense, and Intelligence Community.
Szanca is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.