Target Analyst Reporter 2
posted 3 weeks ago
Job Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Position Type: Full Time
Position Identifier: 121011070923
Date Posted: September 6, 2023
Minimum U.S. Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI – CI poly
Shift: Most work is a normal day shift. Some work may require personnel to work shifts, irregular hours, extended hours, on-call, weekends, and more than forty hours per week as dictated by world events.
Travel: May require travel on an as needed basis to CONUS and/or OCONUS locations.
- The Target Analyst Reporter prioritizes, assesses, evaluates and reports information obtained from passive and active collection, network evaluation and analysis, combined with related collateral sources when appropriate to provide synthesized product to customers.
- The Target Analyst Reporter writes reports which may require significant editing; may require assistance in determining reportability of an activity; requires assistance in locating reportable information (i.e. can only run basic queries or may require raw information to be provided); may require assistance in determining the focus of report; is familiar with basic SIGINT reporting policies; may require familiarization with SIGINT and collateral report repositories to conduct research that would enhance reporting the ability to pull information from multiple sources and combine it into reports/products in response to requests by management and external customers; and requires mentorship and/or significant guidance from Government personnel.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- At least 8 years demonstrated experience related to job description, 2 of which must have been within the last 5 years.
- Experience in drafting and/or editing for release finished, serialized SIGINT product reports
- Ability to author reports based off simple traffic or a limited amount of traffic.
- Knowledgeable of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
- Experienced in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development.
- Familiar with more advanced SIGINT reporting policies, e.g. the use of STI, unusual tearlines, Post-Publication actions, RFIs, etc.
- Familiar with SIGINT and collateral report repositories and demonstrates incorporating independent research to enhance reporting.
Szanca Solutions, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Bedford, PA focused on providing quality services and solutions to the Federal Government, Department of Defense, and Intelligence Community.
Szanca is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.