posted 1 month ago
Job Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Position Type: Full Time
Position Identifier: 25141071022
Date Posted: October 28, 2022
Minimum U.S. Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI – FS poly
Shift: Must be willing to work shifts and weekends as required consistent with mission operations and manpower management
- The Talent Manager is responsible for maintaining qualified and trained staff at designated staffing levels.
- Serves as a primary point of contact regarding staffing issues, and a resource for the technical staff regarding training and development.
- Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including projecting staffing needs, communicating with contractor management and subcontractors on staffing needs, ensuring timely recruiting, assessing training requirements, addressing staffing issues, establishing, and communicating job performance standards and communicating administrative information to the staff.
- Ensures a highly qualified workforce is available to the program.
- Applies expert communication skills to maintain effective communications with the staff directly supporting the government.
- Maintains communications with subcontractors and other third parties to facilitate identification of potential resources and maintain communications with staff to ensure their awareness of and compliance with all administrative guidance.
- Works with the Delivery Managers to ensure effective and efficient allocation of resources in accordance with government direction.
- Responsible for developing training materials for formal and informal training e.g., train the trainer and brown bag.
- Reviews and evaluates existing training materials and presentation methods.
- Develops plans for improving training methods and student learning.
- Applies industry best practices in adult learning principles and theories and deliver instruction via interactive synchronous and asynchronous learning activities.
- Facilitates and coordinates training events.
- Interacts with staff and mission customers to assist with design and implementation of a total training package.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- Ten (10) years’ experience managing staffing activities on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Shall have demonstrated experience in performing the full scope of Talent Management activities.
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the FAR and DFARS, DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies.
- Must have direct experience collaborating with subcontractors of various types and complexities, as well as experience in staffing programs from a multi-vendor environment is required.
Szanca Solutions, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Bedford, PA focused on providing quality services and solutions to the Federal Government, Department of Defense, and Intelligence Community.
Szanca is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.