posted 1 year ago
Job Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Position Type: Full Time
Position Identifier: 25142071022
Date Posted: October 28, 2022
Minimum U.S. Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI – FS poly
Shift: Must be willing to work shifts and weekends as required consistent with mission operations and manpower management
- The Delivery Liaisons shall be responsible for the completion of tasking per government direction, deliverables, schedule, and performance of the contract.
- Serves as the main point of contact for the COTR for each assigned TTO and designated organizations supported, and the contractor’s technical staff assigned to those TTOs.
- Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
- Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract.
- Shall utilize expert communication skills needed to assess the support provided by the skilled technical resources and report on the progress, issues, and problem areas.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- Five (5) years’ experience managing tasks, people and/or performing as at least a Level 2 in any of the roles on the contract .
- Shall have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, deliverable tracking, schedule monitoring and reporting.
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the FAR and DFARS, DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies.
- Must have direct experience working in a multi-vendor environment.
Szanca Solutions, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Bedford, PA focused on providing quality services and solutions to the Federal Government, Department of Defense, and Intelligence Community.
Szanca is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.