Target Digital Network Analyst 1
posted 1 month ago
Job Location: San Antonio, Texas
Position Type: Full Time
Position Identifier: 2412071222
Date Posted: December 15, 2022
Minimum U.S. Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI – CI poly
Shift: Most work is a normal day shift. Some work may require personnel to work shifts, irregular hours, extended hours, on-call, weekends and more than forty hours per week as dictated by world events.
Travel: May require travel on an as needed basis to CONUS and/or OCONUS locations.
6 yrs exp (no degree) OR
A.A. + 4 years OR
B.A. + 2 years, OR
Relevant TDNA experience includes:
- Conducting advanced analysis of collection and open-source data to generate insights and leads, ensure target continuity, profile targets and their activities, and develop techniques to gain additional target information.
- Maintaining appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis.
- Developing comprehensive baseline profiles of designated target sets.
- Identifying intelligence gaps to tailor current collection or enable new collection to close the gaps.
- Employing multiple analysis disciplines such as pattern recognition against targets’ communications, network usage and digital footprints.
- Applying knowledge and understanding of ic needs and missions, as well as the targets’ culture, behaviors, and communications technologies.
- Mentoring other analysts on the tools and methodologies used to conduct TDNA.
- Liberal Arts field (e.g., English, History, Communications, Languages and Cultures, International Relations, and Political Science) are preferred, but a degree in any field is acceptable.
- Relevant certs / training would include (but not limited to): Sec+, Net+, CEH, JCAC course. Don’t include mandatory annual NCS compliance training or short (less than 1 week) NCS courses.
Szanca Solutions, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Bedford, PA focused on providing quality services and solutions to the Federal Government, Department of Defense, and Intelligence Community.
Szanca is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.